Earlier this week, ColourPop hinted at an upcoming collaboration on Instagram. Fans guessed that the brand’s next collaboration would be with the beauty guru Raw Beauty Kristi also known as RBK. They were right. ColourPop released a trailer of their collab with the beauty-community-fan favorite Raw Beauty Kristi.
The Raw Beauty Kristi x ColourPop contains four products (pictures below):
- At Forest Sight Shadow Palette. At Forest Sight Shadow Palette is a 12-pan eyeshadow palette priced at $20. It contain nine matte shades and three metallics:
- Puffball (matte mid-tone yellow brown)
- Chanterelle (matte muted marigold)
- Rainier (matte terracotta)
- Old Growth (matte muted warm pink)
- Evergreen (metallic olive)
- West Coast (metallic yellow gold)
- Homegrown (matte chocolate brown)
- Amanita (rich matte merlot)
- Fiddlehead (matte olive)
- Emerald City (deep matte teal)
- Pnw (matte navy)
- Let It Rain (matte black with copper pinpoint)
- Super Shock Shadow. Super Shock Shadow is a creme-powder eyeshadow. It’s priced at $7 and comes in four shades:
- Campfire (metallic orange with silver and gold pinpoints)
- Mycelium (pale gold with silver and gold pinpoints)
- Like A Moss (metallic golden olive)
- Olympic (cool ivory with silver pinpoints)
- Creme Gel Liner. Creme Gel is a colored eyeliner. It’s priced at $7 and comes in three shades:
- Spare Thyme (matte forest green)
- Woodsy (mid-tone warm brown)
- Marigold (matte marigold)
- Lux Gloss. Lux Gloss is a lip gloss. It is priced at $9 and comes in two shades:
- Wildflower (soft pinky nude)
- Glacier (ivory with silver pinpoints)
There are sets available too including:
- Gone Foraging. The Gone Foraging set is $28 and contains all four Super Shock Shadows.
- Into the Woods. The Into the Woods set is $21 and contains all three Creme Gel Liners.
- Woodland Bound. The Woodland Bound set is $41 and contains the At Forest Sight Eyeshadow Palette and all three Creme Gel Liners.
- The Full Collection Set is $82 and contains all products from the Raw Beauty Kristi x ColourPop collab.
All products are available on Nov 12th at the ColourPop website. What do you think of the collection? Let us know in the comments.