This week, makeup brand Dose of Colors released its very own skincare line. According to Dose of Colors, their skincare line is clean, vegan and cruelty-free. It features five products (pictures below):
- Triple Dose Cleanser. Triple Dose Cleanser is a gel cleanser that’s priced at $22.
- Energizing Serum. Energizing Serum is a facial serum that Dose of Colors claims will soothe and brighten your skin. It contains some of our favorite skincare ingredients, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid. It also has Vitamin E and citrus extracts, which Dose of Colors claims will give your skin some Vitamin C for brightening. It’s priced at $39.
- Hydra-Dose Moisturizer. Hydra-Dose Moisturizer is a facial moisturizer. It has stable Vitamin C, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and amino peptides that it claims “boosts natural metabolism of the skin and helps moisturize.” It’s priced at $37.
- Cold-Pressed Booster. Cold Pressed Booster is a custom blend oil made with six cold-pressed extract ingredients. It’s priced at $45.
- Facial Cleansing Sponge. The Facial Cleansing Sponge comes in a pack of 2 to help you cleanse and exfoliate. It’s priced at $17.
On first glance, it’s giving us Fenty Skin vibes. The packaging looks similar to Fenty Skin’s Hydra Vizor moisturizer. Even the names are similar (Dose of Colors Hydra-Dose Moisturizer vs. Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Moisturizer). This isn’t the first time that a big brand has released products that look eerily similar to Fenty. Some speculated that Anastasia Beverly Hill’s Lash Brag looked like Fenty Beauty’s Full Frontal Mascara.
What do you think of Dose of Colors’s skincare line? Let us know in the comments.