Well…not quite. Youtube personality Emma Chamberlain is the creative director and brand ambassador for the up-and-coming skincare brand Bad Habit.
– Advertisement –
Bad Habit’s first launch includes ten products (pictures below):
- Power Sleep Melatonin & Glycolic Night Cream. Did you know melatonin was good for your skin? We didn’t! Apparently, this sleep-inducing ingredient is also an anti-aging powerhouse. The Power Sleep Melatonin & Glycolic Night Cream contains melatonin, glycolic and hyaluronic acids. It claims to re-texturize and hydrate your skin. It’s priced at $25.
- Daily Dose Multivitamin Moisturizer. Daily Dose Multivitamin Moisturizer is a gel cream. It contains Vitamins B5, C & E and niacinamide. It claims to soften, smooth, brighten and even skin tone. It’s priced at $24.
- Wake Things Up Matcha & Mint Daily Cleanser. Wake Things Up Matcha & Mint Daily Cleanser is a foam cleanser. It contains matcha green tea, mint and neroli essential oils. It’s priced at $19.
- Dewd Hemp Nourishing Facial Oil. Dewd Hemp Nourishing Facial Oil claims to be a lightweight, fast absorbing elixir that’s packed with ingredients such as hemp seed oil, moringa seed oil, adaptogens, turmeric, licorice, lavender and geranium essential oils. It’s priced at $29.
- OMZZZ Acai Nightly Cleansing Balm. OMZZZ Acai Nightly Cleansing Balm contains grapeseed oil, shea butter, and Vitamin E and claims to cleanse and keep skin moisturized. It’s priced at $22.
- Total Reboot AHA/BHA Enzyme Peel. Total Reboot AHA/BHA Enzyme Peel has a blend of AHAs, BHA, and PHA that it claims to exfoliate dull, dry cells and help accelerate cell turnover. It also contains Pineapple and papaya fruit enzymes that it claims can rapidly resurface skin for an immediate brightening effect. It’s priced at $28.
- 10-Minute Rehab Green Juice Charcoal Detox Mask. 10-Minute Rehab Green Juice Charcoal Detox Mask is a detoxifying mask that contains charcoal and kaolin clay. It also has ingredients such as blueberry, cranberry, pomegranate, lemon and rosemary essential oils. It’s priced at $24.
- Silent Mode Hydrating Hyaluronic Mask. Silent Mode Hydrating Hyaluronic Mask is a whipped mouse mask infused with hyaluronic acid. It also contains spirulina, lavendar and neroli essential oils. It’s priced at $24.
- Chill Out Adaptogen Hydrating Mist contains adaptogens, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera and cucumber extract. It claims that it calms and soothes skin. It’s priced at $19.
- Palm Reader Adaptogen Nourishing Hand Cream. Palm Reader Adaptogen Nourishing Hand Cream is a hand cream that contains Rhodiola rosea root, apricot seed oil, avocado, cocoa, shea, and mango butters. It claims to deeply moisturize and soften skin. It’s priced at $18.